A Stitch in Time Presents: Brave Minds
A Stitch in Time is proud to launch a multi-part speaker series centred around Mental Health. Our first speaker series is bringing together a great panel of sporting leaders to focus on "Stress, Coping and Wellbeing in Professional Sports"
Commencing at 5.30pm on Wednesday 13 September 2017 in the Theatrette behind the Central Park Building (just behind Gramercy), members will have the opportunity to take part in the Q&A, then network with their peers and panellists over drinks and canapes.
The panellists include
- Nat Medhurst - West Coast Fever Captain & Australian Diamond Representative
- Matt Hodgson - Former Captain of Western Force & Australian Wallabies Representative
- Brad Robbins - Former Captain of Perth Wildcats
- Ashleigh Nelson - Australian Hockeyroo
- Simon Orchard - Australian Kookaburra
Tickets are limited to 130 and are $20 each.
Wednesday the 16th of September, 2017
152-158 St Georges Terrace, Perth, WA, 6000
Sue: 0432 249 473